IBPS PO Selection Process 2017 (CWE VII) Complete Guide: ibps po selection procedure 2017 ibps selection process after interview The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, in short, known as the IBPS, conducts the recruitment functions to select new employees for the vacant posts in government banks, public sector organisations, public sector insurance companies, and many other institutions that are reputable throughout India. It recruits eligible candidates for various positions like clerical positions, probationary officers, rural regional bank positions and specialist officers.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates in CWE-VI PO/MT will be based on their performance in written exam personal interview. Initially, the candidate must qualify the pre exam to appear in the main exam. After clearing the main exam, candidate will have to face an interview. Only those candidates will be called for an interview, who will clear both the phases of exams.
Stages involved under IBPS PO Selection Procedure
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
|IBPS Exam Dates 2017-18||IBPS Mock Test Series 2017-18|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Notification 2017-18||IBPS SO Exam Notification 2017-18|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Preliminary Exam Pattern
The exam of will be having MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions). The total number of questions will be 100 and total marks will be 100. The duration of the exam will be 1 Hour and there will be no extra time given that. There will be 3 sections from which questions will be asked. These 4 sections will be English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. The quantitative aptitude will be containing the mathematical part and reasoning will be reasoning questions.
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
CWE VI PO/MT Main Exam Pattern
Candidates who will qualify pre exam will only be allowed to appear in main exam. This main exam will be having total 200 questions of total 200 marks. The time duration of this main exam will be 2 hours. In this there will be 5 sections. The English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude will be same. The only two more are General Awareness which will be having current affairs and other important news and the other one is Computer Course which will contain basic computer knowledge.
|Name of tests||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
IBPS Common Interview
Candidates who have been qualified IBPS PO MT CWE 2017 they will be called for Interview to be directed by the Participating Organizations and composed by the Nodal Bank in each one State/ UT with the assistance of IBPS. Meetings will be led at select focuses. The interview will be conducted at the selected Interview Centers.
For IBPS Interview Minimum Qualify marks are above 40% out of 100 and 35% for (SC/ST/PH/OBC/PWD). The ratio of Both exams (CWE & Interview) will be 80:20 separably. If participants will qualify in both exams then shortlisted for Provisional Allotment Process. While going for Interview take these documents with you.
- Printout of Valid Interview Calls Letter
- Valid System generated Online Application form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Graduation Mark sheet
- If Applied for reservation Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
- Experience Certificates
- NOC from department those candidates are perusing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.
After getting Candidates called for job After getting Allotment Roll next time. For more details of IBPS PO/MT Selection Procedure check the Details below.
|IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2017 (CWE VII)||IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 (CWE VII)|
Provisional Allotment under IBPS PO
- Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, on the basis of merit-cum-preference candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations.
- A candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will be treated as own merit candidates, who is selected on the same standard as applied to General category candidates.
- The provisional allotment shall be done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Organizations.
- Merely securing combined scores higher than the last allotted unreserved category candidate does not entitle a reserved category candidate for provisional allotment under the unreserved category.
- The candidate had not availed any relaxation applicable for reserved category and will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and a minimum total score prescribed for unreserved category candidate for the online test and combined score higher than last allotted unreserved category candidate.
- In the event of 2 or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per higher date of birth, as per the prevailing practice.
- Issuance of the offer of appointment including terms and conditions, joining, formalities for verification etc. is the decision of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding.
- IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organization-wise allocation/ change the process depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
- The decision of IBPS in provisional allotment of Organisations shall be final and binding upon the selected candidates.
- Provisionally allotted candidates may be posted anywhere in India/ outside India as per discretion of the participating organization.
|IBPS RRB 2017 Online Application Form (CWE VI)||IBPS PO 2017 Notification (CWE PO/MT VII)|
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2017
IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Exam pattern will change this year it will be divided into two parts Tier 1 & Tier 2 as Tier 1 called IBPS PO Pre exam and Tier 2 called IBPS PO Mains Exam.
IBPS 2017 PO Prelims exam will be quite an objective type paper which contains short questions those candidates qualified this pre-exam they are called for mains exam and then for final Interview. Get IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 here. IBPS PO Exam Dates given below.
|IBPS PO VII Exam Calendar||Exam Dates|
|IBPS PO 7 Online Registration Start Date||July 2017|
|Last Date of IBPS PO 7 Online Registration||August 2017|
|IBPS PO Application Fees Payment Dates (Online)||July – Aug 2017|
|IBPS PO Application Fees Payment dates (Offline)||–|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Admit Card Download Date from||September 2017|
|IBPS PO/MT Preliminary Exam Dates for CWE VII
10000 + IBPS Practice & Mock Test Questions with Video Lessons
14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
|IBPS Result of Online exam – Preliminary CWE VII||November 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online Mains exam CWE VII||November 2017|
|IBPS PO CWE VII Online Main Exam||26.11.2017|
|IBPS PO VI Exam Result Declaration Date||December 2017|
|IBPS PO Interview Admit card download date||January 2018|
|IBPS PO Interview Date||February 2018|
|IBPS PO Provisional Allotment date||April 2018|
How to Apply?
Application form for IBPS PO 2017 will be available in between July to August 2017 at its official portal i.e. www.ibps.in/. Before starting the online application procedure candidates are advised to keep following documents ready:
- Scan copy of your photograph and signature.
- Do not put your signature in CAPITAL LETTERS as it won’t be accepted.
- Necessary document for online payment.
- A valid and working email ID.
Categories Wise Vacancies and Name of Participating banks
|Sr.No.||Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total||Out of Which (PWD)|
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bank of India||28||15||53||104||200||2||2||2|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Central Bank of India||45||22||81||152||300||3||3||3|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||75||38||136||251||500||8||5||2|
|14||Punjab National Bank||112||56||202||380||750||7||8||7|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||23||11||42||82||158||1||1||1|
|18||Union Bank of India||128||61||178||532||899||14||14||14|
|19||United Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200||10||4||2|
The candidates must have the following criteria to be full filled.
- Must be citizen of India
- Must be Graduate from the recognized Govt University
- Must be having computer knowledge
Candidates should have degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the
govt of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government. Along with the degree, candidate must have good knowledge of computer. A part from this candidate must have proficiency in the language for the state you are being applying.
Age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 years old. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD and 5 years for Ex-servicemen. The relaxation in the age for the different categories is as follow.
- ST/SC – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
There will be an application fee applicable for filling CWE-6 PO/MT form. The fee will again be according to the category. The fee will be deposit through an online mode only. The online modes like Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card can be used. Following are the application fee.
- For ST/SC and PwD candidates: Rs.100/-
- For the rest of the categories: Rs.600/-
|IBPS PO Exam How to Apply Online||IBPS Syllabus 2017|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Notification 2017-18||IBPS Exam Pattern 2017-18|
|IBPS SO Exam Notification 2017-18||IBPS RRB Exam 2017-18|