IBPS PO Online Mock Test 2018 free Online Mock Test for ibps PO prelims Mains: free online test for ibps po preliminary ibps PO mains mock test free download ibps online mock test for PO with answers online mock test for ibps PO 2018 ibps online mock test for PO with answers free online mock test for ibps clerk mains 2018 The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the IBPS Clerical Preliminary exam for a large number of public sector banks in India.There is intense competition to get jobs in these banks and a candidate has to be extremely very well prepared to score high marks and get these valued jobs.The sole focus of question bank is to prepare you to the best level so that you appear in the exams with confidence and get very good marks. There will be in all 1000 very important questions, scientifically incorporated in various Full Length Tests and Speed Tests. It is important that you get better and better with each test and our specially designed software will greatly help in you in this. Please have a look at the free demo which has a mix of questions from all sections. The actual question bank will follow the latest CWE (Common written Test) pattern as per real exam and will be divided into various sections and the answers and explanations will be shown after submission of the paper. ibps PO mock test free download practice mock test series
|IBPS PO Salary Structure 2017||IBPS PO Notification 2017|
IBPS PO Online Test Series, Question and Answers
|Test||Question||Time (In Minute)||Launch Test|
|IBPS Full Online Test Series||200||200||Go to Test|
|IBPS English Subject Online Test||100||100||Go to Test|
|IBPS Reasoning Online Test||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS General Awareness Test||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Online Test||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS Computer Knowledge Online Test||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS Computer Knowledge Online Test in Hindi||30||30||Go To Test|
|IBPS Reasoning Online Test in Hindi||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Online Test in Hindi||30||30||Go to Test|
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017 Stage 1
Preliminary examination will be conducted to remove non-serious candidates from the competition. The level of questions will not so tough in this 1st stage. This will consists of 3 sections which are mentioned in below drawn table. IBPS Pre Exam Pattern contains less target sort questions with shorter time. Pre -exam of IBPS exam have some quick and multi-decision questions (MCQ) from both subjects thinking English, quantitative inclination. Candidates have to qualify each section. They get 1 mark for each right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Those candidates who clear this stage will able to go at next stage.
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern 2017 Stage 2
Stage 2 will consist of objective type and descriptive type question paper. Objective type question paper will consist of 4 sections of 200 questions. Details are mentioned in below drawn table. individuals who are effectively qualifying in IBPS pre-exam they called for mains exam.
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 Minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
Stage III – Interview and Allotment
After getting the position in the list of shortlist of the candidates for IBPS PO/MT main exam the candidates will be called for the interview. The total marks for interview are 100. The marks should not be less than 40% to qualify the interview. The weightage ration of CWE Exam and interview should be 80:20
Interview: After the success of examination, those who get shortlisted for CWE PO -III, the particular organization will be called for the interview. There are 100 marks for the interview and candidates need to score more than 40% to qualify the interview.
Allotment: After the successfully completion of IBPS interview round, depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year based on the business needs. Shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted to any one of the organizations and it is done on the basis of merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt.
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017||IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017|
How to Crack IBPS PO Exam?
There is a tough competition for IBPS PO exams. So, you need to go about it in the right way if you want to crack IBPS. Here are some preparation tips which will certainly help you in your preparation.
- First and Foremost, understand the exam pattern and syllabus for IBPS PO.
- The prelims exam is just qualifying in nature. But you still need to clear the sectional cut-off and need to score high score to stay ahead in the competition.
- Analyze your strong and weak areas in the syllabus and accordingly try and allot time for each section and attempt that section in the given time.
- Understand the IBPS exam pattern – First and Foremost, get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus – important topics that will be asked in the exam and their weight age in the exam.
- Proper planning – First of all you should plan your studies. Understand the IBPS exam syllabus and find out the section to which you must pay more attention and accordingly prepare a study time table.
- Allocate time for each section – Analyse your strong and weak areas and accordingly fix a time for each section. The numerical and reasoning section are very time to consume, so take more time to solve them. Solve GK, English and Computer knowledge in a limited time frame as these are less time to consume.
- An ideal order of attempt can be – General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. However, solve easier questions first and move on to difficult ones later. You need to be fast and swift in answering the questions and this will only come with preparation.
- Stay Updated– You should read the newspaper, magazines regularly and also stay updated with current affairs, with a special focus on the banking and finance industry. It is the master key to preparing for IBPS exam online. General Knowledge is one of the best scoring subjects in banking exams if you are well aware of the current affairs happening around. Make GK notes.
- Some topics to focus – Current events, Banking awareness, Sports, Business & Economy, Political new, Awards etc.
- Effective Time Management – You should practice more and more to be able to solve all questions accurately and in the shortest possible time. A query often asked is “How much time is required to prepare well for IBPS Exam?”.
The answer to this is, Practice as much as you can and don’t waste time in just thinking about the exam. Solve previous year questions and more practice can easily save your time in IBPS exam. Make sure that you get at least 15-20 minutes for revision. In English section, solve Seating Arrangement, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Para jumbles which carry more marks.
- Revision – Revise all important topics before the exam. The study from the notes which you prepared.
- Practice with Mock Test-Series – You must try by yourself with the online mock test. To solve a maximum number of question in the IBPS Exam, you should try some mock tests to judge yourself. Solve mock test to have a decent idea of the paper. It will also show how well you are prepared for the exam as mock test scores are to some extend an indication of how well you are prepared for the exam.
- Clear All Your Doubts: Students need to clear all their doubts before the exam. Take help of lecturers and attend live doubt solving session.
Time Management and Accuracy are two prime factors which will decide your performance in the exam. So, practice as many Mock Tests as you can. Practice with Top Rankers IBPS PO mock test.
|Latest IBPS PO Pre – Mains Syllabus||IBPS PO Exam Calendar 2017|
IBPS PO Online Test Series 2017
We provide you instant solution for the problems take place in IBPS PO examination by IBPS PO online test series. What you will get inside is the high quality content that is similar to actual exams, detailed analysis with graphical representation of solutions that will let you learn quickly. We avail you 24*7 assist of our products and services to get prepared for IBPS PO examination.
Total number of papers for pre and mains examinations in IBPS PO recruitment consists all quality material accordingly. Based on latest exam pattern the test series is being provided to you so that you may rank up yourself in the approaching exams. At the latest you may get all the benefits of IBPS PO 2017 online test series in its price, accommodations and other related things.The most advancement of the online test series can be seen in the top most toppers that are now posted while taking the usage of IBPS PO online mock tests. We allow you to live a real time atmosphere in which you may live actual examination environment.
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Form||IBPS RRB Online Application Form|
|IBPS PO Selection Process||IBPS PO Admit Card Download|
|IBPS PO Question Papers Pdf||IBPS PO Mock Test Series 2017-18|