IBPS Clerk Result 2017, ibps.in result, ibps cwe clerk results, ibps clerk prelims result, ibps clerk main result, ibps clerk score card, IBPS Clerk Result 2017 – Good News, BPS Clerk Result 2017-2018 is announced by IBPS. Institute of Banking Personal Selection publishes CWE Clerical Cadre 6 Exam Result 2017-2018 through the official website. Large number of candidates participated in the IBPS Clerk Examination 2017-18. Candidates who are appeared in the examination are waiting for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result 2017. Candidates will be checking their IBPS Clerk Mains Result Date and IBPS CWE Clerk Result 2017 from the official website after declared by the exam authority. IBPS CWE Clerk Score Card Download by the aspirants for future reference. Participating banks will allot qualified candidates on provisional basis as per the IBPS Clerk Result 2017-2018.
IBPS Clerk Result 2017
This time Preliminary exam was conducted on November 26, 27 and December 4, 5; result has been declared within a week of last date of exam, on December 9. After the successfully conducted the preliminary exam, IBPS conducted the Mains Exam on 31st December 2018 & 1st January 2018. Now the candidates who are appeared in the mains exam are eagerly waiting for the IBPS Bank Clerk Exam Result 2017. Candidates will be checking their IBPS Clerical Result through using their registration ID and Date of Birth (DOB). After the exam candidate should qualify in the CWE Clerks Main examination and be sufficiently high in merit to be shortlisted for provisional allotment based on the reported vacancies by the participating organisations.
|IBPS Clerk Answer Key 2017||How to Prepare for IBPS clerk Exam 2017-18|
IBPS Bank Clerk Exam Result 2017
|Name of the Recruit Authority||Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Exam||IBPS CWE VI Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||Clerical Cadre|
|Job Type||Banking Jobs|
IBPS Clerk Cut off Marks
IBPS is conducting the Mains exam for clerk recruitment. Exam authority will be releasing the IBPS Clerk Exam Cut off 2017 through its official website. IBPS will be released the CWE Clerk Cut off Marks with main exam results. We are provided the IBPS Clerk Expected cut off marks 2017 here on this page. You can check all the details carefully.
|Category Name||Expected Cut off Marks|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Result Date
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Dates:- 26th & 27th November 2017, 3rd & 4th December 2017
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Result Date:- 9th December 2017
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date:- 31st December 2017 & 1st January 2017
- Declaration of IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result:- April 2017
|IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017-18||IBPS Clerk Mock Test Free Online 2017-18|
IBPS Clerk result 2017 for Mains
The marks obtained by the candidates in the mains examination will only be considered for the final merit list. The total marks allotted for the mains examination of IBPS Clerk is 200. Candidates who will secure the sectional and overall cutoff score in the mains examination will be shortlisted for provisional allotment. The number of questions answered correctly by the candidates in each objective test will be considered for calculation of corrected score after penalty for wrong answers. For provisional allotment, the marks obtained by the candidates in the mains examination will be converted out of 100. Prior the completion of provisional allotment process, the scores obtained by the candidates in the mains exam will not be disclosed.
|IBPS Clerk Question Papers||IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017-18|
IBPS Clerk result 2017 – Merit List
- IBPS will prepare the merit list for provisional allotment after normalization of scores.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their rank in the merit list as per category and preferences of banks/posts.
- As per IBPS, Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, selected in the same manner as general category candidates will be treated as own merit candidates.
- Own Merit Candidates of reserved category will be adjusted against the vacancies of unreserved category and will be given provisional allotment treating them as reserved candidates as per their preference of Participating Organisations. Such a candidate will not be adjusted against a reserved post.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit will be decided as per date of birth i.e the candidates elder in age will be placed before the younger one.
IBPS Clerk Result 2017 – What lies next after provisional allotment?
Candidates after provisional allotment will be asked to appear for document verification and medical test. Banks will offer letter of appointment if candidates are found medically fit and details provided at the time of registration are correct. Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready after declaration of the final result of IBPS Clerk.
- System generated print out of online application form.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Photo identity proof.
- Marksheet or certificates of graduation or any equivalent qualification.
- Caste certificate if any
- Disability certificate
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017-18 ibps.in||IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure 2017|
IBPS Clerk Main Cut off Marks
The cut off marks for the preliminary exam is as follow. This cut off is as per the subject.
|Section||Cut off||Maximum Score|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS was established on 1975 which is an autonomous body in India which is formed to train the candidates to be eligible and capable of handling the banking jobs. IBPS conducts the Common Written Examination CWE each year in various examination centers and it conducts the examination for the Specialist Officers, Probationary Officer, Clerical and Rural Regional Banks RRBs. The score of the IBPS is considering for selecting the qualified candidates for banking jobs.