IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 (CWE VII) 19243 Posts Apply Online: IBPS Clerk 2017 will be conducted in its two phases (Preliminary & Main) in order to recruit candidates for clerical post to its participating organizations. Candidates those have scored the minimum qualifying marks in the preliminary exam will be further invited to attend the Main exam. Online registration for IBPS clerk 2017 will be most possibly begins from August, 2017 and the probable date of examination is 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December, 2017 (Preliminary) and 21st January, 2018 (Main). IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017:
The application form of IBPS Clerk will be made available in August 2017 (tentatively). Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is expected to announce approximately 20,000 vacancies for recruitment of candidates in clerical cadre in 19 public sector banks like Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India etc. The IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 can be álled within one month from the dates of announcement. The IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form has to be submitted online and no other mode of application will be accepted under any circumstances. The application fee can be remitted through online payment gateway. Candidates can make payment of application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Applicants before applying online for IBPS Clerk 2017 must have scanned copy of their photograph and signature, details/documents ready to make online payment and must have valid personal email ID.
|IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017-18||IBPS Clerk Mock Test Free Online 2017-18|
Important Dates IBPS Clerk 2017
|Sl. No||Exam Activity||Respective Date|
|1.||Online registration process or modification in the application form can be done||August, 2017 to September, 2017|
|2.||Application fee/Intimation charges payment||August, 2017 to September, 2017|
|3.||Call letter download for Pre-Exam Training starts from||November, 2017|
|4.||Pre-Exam Training schedule date||November, 2017|
|5.||Call letters (Preliminary Exam) available from||November, 2017|
|6.||Preliminary exam date||2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December, 2017|
|7.||Preliminary exam result gets declared on||December, 2017|
|8.||Call letters (Main Exam) available from||December, 2017|
|8.||Date of Main exam||21st January, 2018|
|9.||Publication of result (Main Exam)||January, 2018|
|10.||Date of provisional allotment||April, 2018|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Details (आईबीपीएस क्लर्क भर्ती अधिसूचना)
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations listed below is tentatively scheduled in December 2017. www.ibps.in. All Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for Clerks CWE VII they should have to apply online.
|IBPS Clerk Question Papers||IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 201-18|
IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You must fulfill following criteria in case you’re looking to apply for IBPS Clerk exam 2017:
- Candidates should be aged in between 20 to 28 years as on 1st August, 2017 for applying to this test. It means that they must have been born not before than 02.08.1989 and not after than 01.08.1997 (both day inclusive).
- A Graduation degree in any discipline is required to apply for clerical exam conducted by IBPS.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category would be provided age relaxation.
- Nationality criteria must be fulfilled by aspirants.
|Total Vacancies||19243 (Tentative)|
|Status||Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre-VII|
|Exam Name||Common Written Examination- 7 (IBPS Clerk CWE-VII)|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form How to Apply?
Candidates need to apply for IBPS clerical exam within the specified deadline in online mode. Before you start the application procedure, please keep following list of document ready:
- Photograph and signature (scan copy);
- Your signature must not in CAPITAL LETTER only;
- Essential documents required for payment of application fee in online mode;
- Your working email ID.
Talking about the application fee as specified by the respective authority is:
- 100/- (for SC/ST/EXSM/ PWD category applicants)
- 600/- (for others)
Prescribed Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk 2017
We are sharing below the exam pattern of IBPS Preliminary and Main exam separately:
Format of Preliminary Exam
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
*The duration of the exam would be for one hour.
Format of Main Exam
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
*The duration of the Main exam would be for 2 hours
*Question paper will be available in English as well Hindi.
Books to Prepare for IBPS Clerk Exam
As far as the books concerned for the preparation of IBPS Clerical exam, I want to inform the aspirants that the authority will judge your speed to solve a particular problem. Therefore, they always include basic, but trick questions in the clerical exam. So, students must concern to speed-up their problem solving skill.
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017-18 ibps.in||IBPS Clerk Result 2017-18|
How Can You Speed-up Your Problem Solving Skill?
- You need to give several online tests.
- Practice previous years question paper within the given timeline.
- Take revision of the things regularly, it will help you to maintain your concept on a particular topic.
- Practice tricky questions and try to find out a short trick to solve a specific problem.
Now, I’m sharing below list of few good books that will help you to make better preparation of IBPS Clerical exam:
- For Maths: Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma;
- Reasoning: You can follow either MK Pandey or RS Aggarwal;
- English: SP Bakshi & Word Power Made Easy: Norman Lewis;
- GK: Lucent;
- Computer Knowledge: You can follow R Pillai books (Publisher- Arihant)
Admit Card/Call Letters
Candidate would be intimated regarding exam Centre, date and time through call letter only. Eligible candidates who have successfully completed the registration procedure can download their admit card from the IBPS official website i.e. www.ibps.in through their respective registration number and password. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent to aspirants via post/courier.
IBPS declares the results of both Preliminary and Main exam separately through the official website. You can view your respective result by entering your registration or roll number and password.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Pre-Examination Training
The Nodal Banks/ Participating Organizations may arrange the Pre-Examination training for a limited number of applicants of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Minority Communities/Persons With Disabilities category at few centres at Agra, Agartala, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Allahabad, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Balasore, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bhopal, Bengaluru,Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Dhanbad, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gulbarga, Hyderabad, Hubli, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kavaratti, Karnal, Kochi, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Mangalore, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, New Delhi, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Patiala, Port Blair, Pune, Puducherry, Raipur, Ranchi, Rajkot, Rohtak, Shimla, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Shillong, Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruchirapalli, Tirupati, Varanasi, Vadodara, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
All eligible applicants who want to avail the benefit of pre-exam training they need to specify the same in the relevant column of online application form. Though, training will be provided free of cost, candidates will have to pay other expenses including travelling, boarding, lodging etc. Attending pre-examination training doesn’t entitle that you are selected for any of the participating organizations mentioned.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode at various centres located across the country.
- Candidates are not liable to put request for change of exam centre under any circumstances.
- The authority may allot other examination centre apart from the one chosen by candidate.
- Candidates can appear in the exam at their own risk and expenses. IBPS will not be liable for any injury or losses.
- Candidate’s unruly behaviour/misbehavior will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Cutoff and Provisional Allotment
Candidates will have to acquire the minimum qualifying score in each test of online Main exam along with minimum overall score in order to become eligible for participating in further process. Based on number of state/Union Territory wise vacancies, they will be eligible for the provisional allotment. Before the completion of provisional allotment session, candidates’ obtained marks in Online Main exam won’t be shared to them.
The Main examination will be of 200 marks. For provisional allotment process, the authority will convert marks to out of 100. Candidates will have to rank higher in the merit list in order to become eligible for the provisional allotment process.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Joining for IBPS Clerk 2017
At the time of reporting for Joining, candidates will have to produce following documents (original & self-attested photocopies) along with additional documents as requested by the participating organizations.
- Printout of duly-filled system generated online application form;
- Birth certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate;
- Photo Identity Proof;
- Graduation degree mark sheets and other related documents;
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidate. Candidates who are falling under OBC creamy layer category or their caste does not mention in the central list, they should mention their category as General while filling online application form;
- PwD category candidates have to submit Disability certificate as issued by the District Medical Board. In case of scribe, that particular candidate will have to submit duly filled details of the scribe in the recommended format;
- Requisite certificate for Ex-Servicemen category candidates;
- No Objection certificate should be issued by candidates who are working in any Government organization/quasi govt office/public section undertakings.
- Requisite document, if you are claiming for the age relaxation.
- Experience certificate, if any;
- Other related documents in support of your eligibility.