Free Online Mock Test for IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Practice Test Papers: आईबीपीएस पीओ ( प्रारंभिक परीक्षा) के लिए मॉक टेस्ट :Countdown starts for the IBPS PO(आईबीपीएस पीओ ) exam has already begun. For your help, we are conducting mock tests for the Pre exam of the P.O. It will help you, how to face the real exam and check yourself where you stand before appearing for the real exam. Mock test helps you to practice, analyze your performance and improve with detail solutions.It is for the preparation of CWE (Common Written Examination). .After giving the text,you will get question with answer and explanations. This test is simply like a model paper and practice paper for other exams.
This mock test should be given after well preparation. This Mock testis prepared by Retired SBI Bank Manager (PK Bhaluja) & Current BOI IT Officer Mr Karan Jha. This practice test is a must give paper for all the aspirants who are really eager to crack the exam.
|IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2017 (CWE VII)||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 (CWE VII)|
|IBPS PO Online Application Form 2017||IBPS Exam Dates 2017 – 2018|
IBPS PO Online Test Series, Question and Answers
|Test||Question||Time (In Minute)||Launch Test|
|IBPS Full Online Test Series||200||200||Go to Test|
|IBPS English Subject Online Test||100||100||Go to Test|
|IBPS Reasoning Online Test||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS General Awareness Test||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Online Test||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS Computer Knowledge Online Test||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS Computer Knowledge Online Test in Hindi||30||30||Go To Test|
|IBPS Reasoning Online Test in Hindi||30||30||Go to Test|
|IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Online Test in Hindi||30||30||Go to Test|
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017 Stage 1
Preliminary examination will be conducted to remove non-serious candidates from the competition. The level of questions will not so tough in this 1st stage. This will consists of 3 sections which are mentioned in below drawn table. IBPS Pre Exam Pattern contains less target sort questions with shorter time. Pre -exam of IBPS exam have some quick and multi-decision questions (MCQ) from both subjects thinking English, quantitative inclination. Candidates have to qualify each section. They get 1 mark for each right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Those candidates who clear this stage will able to go at next stage.
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern 2017 Stage 2
Stage 2 will consist of objective type and descriptive type question paper. Objective type question paper will consist of 4 sections of 200 questions. Details are mentioned in below drawn table. individuals who are effectively qualifying in IBPS pre-exam they called for mains exam.
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 Minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
After getting the position in the list of shortlist of the candidates for IBPS PO/MT main exam the candidates will be called for the interview. The total marks for interview are 100. The marks should not be less than 40% to qualify the interview. The weightage ration of CWE Exam and interview should be 80:20Stage III – Interview and Allotment
Interview: After the success of examination, those who get shortlisted for CWE PO -III, the particular organization will be called for the interview. There are 100 marks for the interview and candidates need to score more than 40% to qualify the interview.
Allotment: After the successfully completion of IBPS interview round, depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year based on the business needs. Shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted to any one of the organizations and it is done on the basis of merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt.
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment||IBPS Exam Pattern|
|IBPS SO Notification||IBPS Exam Books|
|IBPS RRB Notification||IBPS Mock Test Series|
|IBPS Syllabus With New Update||IBPS Question Papers|
|IBPS Exam Schedule||IBPS Admit Card|
How to Crack IBPS PO Exam?
There is a tough competition for IBPS PO exams. So, you need to go about it in the right way if you want to crack IBPS. Here are some preparation tips which will certainly help you in your preparation.
- First and Foremost, understand the exam pattern and syllabus for IBPS PO.
- The prelims exam is just qualifying in nature. But you still need to clear the sectional cut-off and need to score high score to stay ahead in the competition.
- Analyze your strong and weak areas in the syllabus and accordingly try and allot time for each section and attempt that section in the given time.
- Understand the IBPS exam pattern – First and Foremost, get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus – important topics that will be asked in the exam and their weight age in the exam.
- Proper planning – First of all you should plan your studies. Understand the IBPS exam syllabus and find out the section to which you must pay more attention and accordingly prepare a study time table.
- Allocate time for each section – Analyse your strong and weak areas and accordingly fix a time for each section. The numerical and reasoning section are very time to consume, so take more time to solve them. Solve GK, English and Computer knowledge in a limited time frame as these are less time to consume.
- An ideal order of attempt can be – General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. However, solve easier questions first and move on to difficult ones later. You need to be fast and swift in answering the questions and this will only come with preparation.
- Stay Updated– You should read the newspaper, magazines regularly and also stay updated with current affairs, with a special focus on the banking and finance industry. It is the master key to preparing for IBPS exam online. General Knowledge is one of the best scoring subjects in banking exams if you are well aware of the current affairs happening around. Make GK notes.
- Some topics to focus – Current events, Banking awareness, Sports, Business & Economy, Political new, Awards etc.
- Effective Time Management – You should practice more and more to be able to solve all questions accurately and in the shortest possible time. A query often asked is “How much time is required to prepare well for IBPS Exam?”.
The answer to this is, Practice as much as you can and don’t waste time in just thinking about the exam. Solve previous year questions and more practice can easily save your time in IBPS exam. Make sure that you get at least 15-20 minutes for revision. In English section, solve Seating Arrangement, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Para jumbles which carry more marks.
- Revision – Revise all important topics before the exam. The study from the notes which you prepared.
- Practice with Mock Test-Series – You must try by yourself with the online mock test. To solve a maximum number of question in the IBPS Exam, you should try some mock tests to judge yourself. Solve mock test to have a decent idea of the paper. It will also show how well you are prepared for the exam as mock test scores are to some extend an indication of how well you are prepared for the exam.
- Clear All Your Doubts: Students need to clear all their doubts before the exam. Take help of lecturers and attend live doubt solving session.
Time Management and Accuracy are two prime factors which will decide your performance in the exam. So, practice as many Mock Tests as you can. Practice with IBPS PO mock test.
|IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Online Test Series in Hindi||IBPS Computer Knowledge Online Test Series|
|IBPS Reasoning Online Test Series in Hindi||Online test series for ibps specialist officer 2017|